Megaflo is a panel drain comprising a high strength slotted HDPE core wrapped in a Bidim geotextile filter to act as both a collector drain and conduit pipe in subsoil drains, leakage detection systems and sportsfields.
•Megaflo has a formed invert at the bottom of the
panel preventing loss of water into the base soils.
• Megaflo has an open waterway with little restriction
from support legs for high flow rates.
• Megaflo has a high crush resistance which means
the panel will not buckle or ‘J’ during installation.
• Megaflo has a high vertical crush strength allowing
reduced cover depths even under highway applications.
• Megaflo has an HDPE core for high chemical
resistance which is especially important for leachate
collection and heap leaching applications.
• Megaflo is completely wrapped in bidim®,
a nonwoven needle-punched geotextile providing the
optimum filtering performance in most soils.
• Megaflo has a bidim® filter fully supported
by the core so it will not intrude or burst.