Davey’s Dynapond Pond Pumps are specially designed for fully submerged, 24 hour a day, 7 day a week operation.
Davey’s Dynapond Pond Pumps are specially designed for fully submerged, 24 hour a day, 7 day a week operation. The Dynapond is ideal for large domestic and commercial fountains and waterfalls, Koi and fish ponds, as well as recirculation applications in freshwater aquaculture.
DYNAPOND FOUNTAIN AND SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
Model Number: DYNAPOND 7000, 8000 & 15000
- The Dynapond is designed for fully submerged, 24 hours a day 7 days a week operation.
- Ideal for large domestic and small commercial fountains, waterfalls and fish ponds. Useful for recirculation in freshwater aquaculture.
- 3 models available along with a range of nozzle fittings to give you the spray effect you are looking for.
- Suitable to be submerged 24/7 in either a vertical or horizontal position.
- Oil free motor so they are safe for fishponds
- Adjustable inlet strainer holes to control what goes through the pump
- Open impeller allows the passage of small solids
POND PUMP APPLICATIONS
- Pond recirculation
- Waterfalls and other water features
- Koi & fish ponds
- Freshwater aquaculture
- Dynapond 8000 sea water model now standard