Submersible Borehole Pumps & Motors
Davey has been selling Submersible Borehole Pumps & Motors for more than 50 years. The main benefits are its resistance to abrasion and corrosion, its durability, sand resistance and trouble free starting and longer operating life. When you purchase a Davey borehole pump you benefit from our extensive experience and the after sales service we are renowned for.
The slimline 4″ and 6″ submersible borehole pumps (close coupled to a NEMA standard 4″ and 6″ borehole motor) are suitable for retrieving underground water from 4″, 6″ or larger boreholes. When mounted horizontally under a pontoon they can draw water from rivers and dams as well as being mounted inside tanks.
The Davey borehole range is designed to handle flow rates up to 1333 lpm and generate heads up to 275 metres.
Typical applications include domestic water supply, turf watering, mine dewatering, stock-watering, small scale and high flow irrigation, fountains and municipal or industrial water supply.
Advanced stainless steel manufacturing technology and Davey’s long experience delivers a rugged and proven design with superior sand handling characteristics with a long operating life.
- Proven and reliable design suitable for harsh conditions including sandy bores
- Manufactured from quality corrosion resistant materials for a longer life
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel outer casing shell provides protection and accurate alignment of internal components for a longer pump life
- Pump impeller construction ensures optimal performance in sandy bores
- High-quality shaft bearings providing low friction and high wear resistance
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel discharge bowl with large durable lifting eye and built-in check valve for long life and ease of installation
- Strong hexagonal section drive shaft of premium stainless steel ensures positive impeller drive and a longer life
- Available with either Davey DME (Encapsulated motors) or Davey DM (Rewindable motors)
DAVEY 4″ BOREHOLE PUMPS & MOTORS
Submersible borehole pumps and motors suitable for 4″or larger bore holes.
Slimline submersible borehole pumps suitable for 4″ or larger bore holes. Manufactured from corrosion and abrasion resistant materials. Close coupled to a submersible electric motor. Designed for flow rates up to 325 lpm and heads up to 275 metres.
DAVEY 6″ BOREHOLE PUMPS & MOTORS
6″ submersible borehole pumps made with advanced manufacturing techniques resulting in state of the art pumps.
Applications for these 6″ submersible borehole pumps include water supply to domestic, rural and industrial turf watering, irrigation, mine dewatering and firefighting systems.
- Full 316 Stainless steel construction
- Unique sand handling design
- Easy to install and service
- Fluted SiC/Nitrile bearings and floating PTFE neck rings
- Lifting lugs in-built to pump head
- Water supply
- Turf watering
- Mine dewatering
- Water treatment
WHY CHOOSE DAVEY 6″ STAINLESS STEEL SUBMERSIBLE BOREHOLE PUMPS?
- Advanced stainless steel manufacturing technology
- State of the art stainless steel construction
- Complete 304SS hydraulic design
- High efficiency pump design
- Flexible stage construction
- Unique sand handling capabilities
High efficiency impeller design
- Radial flow impeller for 19 & 30m3/hr models
- Axial flow impeller for 46 & 65m3/hr models
- Maximum efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- Maximum performance from 6” ID bore
Silicon carbide sleeve running in a fluted nitrile bearing
- Wear resistant for longer pump life
- Unique sand handling design
Check valve assembly incorporated into discharge head
- Stainless steel up thrust washer
- Pump & motor protection
- Horizontal or vertical operation
Hexagonal shaft design
- Single outer casing
- Flexible stage design
- Maximum pump strength
- Maximum operating pressure
- Matched pump performance
- Easy to install & service
YOUR GUIDE TO GROUNDWATER: