Vertical Multistage Pumps
The versatile Davey vertical multistage pumps can be used individually or together in parallel, as a pump-set to efficiently suit your applications. Typical applications include stock watering, turf watering, pressure boosting, high-pressure washing, water treatment, boiler pressurisation and water supply for domestic, farm, industrial and fire suppression system usage.
The more than 60 VM models cover a wide variety of flow ranges, from 6lpm (0.4m³/hr) to over 1800lpm (80m³/hr) and pressures up to 230 metres.
This highly reliable design incorporates the following features contributing to a longer and trouble free operating life.
- All hydraulic parts are 304 stainless steel with the rotating stack shaft made from 316 stainless steel for excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance
- All models are equipped with a cartridge seal for a convenient and quick changeover lowering maintenance costs
- Teflon neck rings provide reduced vibration, noise and sensitivity to thermal expansion
- Raised bottom bearings reduces the risk of damage from sediments, increasing the bearing life
- All Davey VM pump 3 phase motors are MEPS (Minimum Energy Performance Standards) compliant. These high efficiency motors offer reduced power consumption and running costs
- Stainless steel companion flanges, gaskets, nuts, bolts and washers are included with every pump for easier installation
- Can handle a liquid temperature from -15°C to +70°C
- Available in single phase up to 4.0kW and 3 phase motors