Washdown & Small Irrigation Water Transfer Pumps are very important in the day-to-day tasks on a farm. Farm water comes from a number of different sources including dams, bores, wells, rivers, town water, channels and recycled water. Davey offers you products to help you lift water, treat it, use it and even move waste water.
A reliable water supply is a must for washdown of sheds and, periodically, for washing of other areas such as standoff areas and feed pads. Washdown water is usual supplied from clean bore or surface water for which Davey water pumps have been extensively used for years.
Before finalising the specification of the wash-water system, your Davey dealer may be able to suggest alternative Davey pumping and treatment solutions to enable the use of recycled water, or harvested storm water, for washing areas that do not require the highest quality water such as feed pads or animal housing areas.
DYNAFLO®6000 & SS SERIES
- Flows up to 460lpm and heads to 42m
- These rugged and economical single impeller centrifugal pumps are suitable for
- farm and commercial washdown, spearpoints, water transfer and irrigation systems.
- For pumping seawater, brackish water and light brines, use the Dynaflo SS models with their 316ss casing and silicon carbide hard face mechanical seal.
- Proven designs made in Australia for years of reliable operation.
- Davey water pumps manufactured IP56-TEFC,2 pole motor is corrosion resistant and protects against vermin, dust and water.
- Motor and pump are designed for frequent starts providing a long and reliable working life.
- In-built thermal overload protection with automatic reset in all single phase models for long term motor protection.
- Double contact seal, C3, high temperature greased bearings for long life and smooth running.
- 2m power lead with 10amp Australian three pin plug fitted to all single phase models.
- Corrosion resistant motor mounting feet for long life.
XF SERIES AND X201
- Flows up to 225lpm and heads to 34m
- Robust and compact single or twin impeller centrifugal pumps designed for hard work in hot conditions.
- Suitable for: general water transfer, cooling towers, spearpoints, irrigation, hydroponics.
- IP55 rated TEFC motor designed to handle ambient temperatures up to 50ºC.
- XF171S and XF192S are especially designed for sea water and aggressive water pumping.
Robust and compact, single-stage all stainless steel centrifugal pumps, driven by a TEFC motor. Designed for total head duties to 36m and flows to 215lpm. Able to handle hot water up to 80ºC for vat cleaning.
Economical, compact – single stage jet assisted centrifugal pumps, to provide reliable, higher pressures at flows to 75 lpm. Self priming for easier installation